Returns will be accepted within 14 days from the delivery date. Original packaging and padding is required to ensure safe shipment back to us. Once your return is received, a credit for the full purchase price will be issued to the credit card used to purchase the item(s) you are returning. Expedited and international shipping fees will not be included in the refund. You may be responsible for the cost of returning the item(s) to Halo Board. The Product(s) must not be abused or damaged as determined by our sole discretion.
All Halo Board hoverboard products (Halo Rover, Halo Rover X, Halo Racer, Halo Rover S, Halo Go, Halo Go 2) include a 12 Month Worry Free Guarantee, and the Halo Board, Halo Drone, and Halo Drone Pro include a 6 Month Worry Free Guarantee from the date of purchase. In the event that a product is found to have a manufacturer defect within its coverage period, Halo Board will repair the unit free of charge and provide a Free Return Label.
1. Warranty covered repairs can be requested within 12 months for hoverboard products, and 6 months for electric skateboard and drone products, under one of the following conditions:
- Product has sustained damage in transit, which was found when being unpacked and checked with the presence of the courier.
- Manufacturing defect(s). Excluded are damages to the board caused by customer including scratches, cracking the product, or damage to the charging port.
2. Warranty covered repairs can not be requested under any of the following conditions:
- Customer did not immediately report damage sustained in transit of the product.
- Repair is requested after coverage period of 12 months for hoverboard products and 6 months for electric skateboard and drone products (since the actual date the product received).
- Legal proof-of-purchase or receipts are unable to be provided, or have been forged or tampered.
- Product held no manufacturing defects after testing made by HALO BOARD Technical Support.
- Crash or burning caused by non-manufacturing defects, as well as any damage caused by unauthorized modification, entry of foreign body (water, oil, sand, etc.), improper installation or operation.
- Labels, Serial Numbers, waterproof mark, false proof mark, etc. show signs of tampering or altering.
- Damage caused by external factors, including but not limited to: fire, flood, high wind strength and lightning strike.